Monday, February 27, 2006

Why Yes, My Middle Name is "Grace!"

Today I picked Matthew up early and headed to Brandon's school to pick him up. They were in the back of the school outside enjoying the lovely 73 degree weather. As I stepped out of the school (with Matthew on my hip), I didn't realize I had to step DOWN one step.

That misstep sent me stumbling to the right in what seemed like sssslllloooooowwwwww motion as I frantically tried to grab a railing, hold Matthew and cover my embarrassment. I did recover without hitting the pavement or seriously injuring anything. I can only imagine that I looked like a drunk coming out of the building.

Luckily, no one saw me. Or, I think no one saw me. At least, no one laughed, pointed, inquired as to my well being or asked me if I had too much to drink -- so I think I can get over my embarrassment.

No comments: