Saturday, October 29, 2005

Speaking of Songs . . .

When Brandon was three or four, we went to Florida to visit my family and we attended church with them (I attended there as a teenager). Brandon went to the Sunday school class for preschoolers.

I think my Dad picked Brandon up from class, and he told me this story: the teacher told the class that they were going to sing their favorite songs. (I assume she thought that 3 and 4 year olds would sing church songs or nursery rhymes.)

I imagine that as they went around the room, the preschoolers told the teacher what their favorite song was, and the class sang it together.

When the teached asked Brandon what his favorite song was, he replied, "Stayin' Alive!"

I wonder if they knew all the words.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That was "Staying Awive"!

dad