Saturday, December 03, 2005

Pampered Chef

I went to a Pampered Chef party today. (Male readers: now is the point where you roll your eyes. Just imagine having a Home Depot show in your home while you watch football or NASCAR.) I spent a little bit of money, yes, BUT I love Pampered Chef products. It was a Chocolate Chocolate Chocolate party. Yes -- there was chocolate. It was yummy.

The best part, though, was purchasing another baking stone to replace the one I dropped a few weeks ago and shattered. It was a Pampered Chef knock-off, but it had done its job well. It didn't deserve to meet its end by falling off the counter and shattering into a million pieces.

We are now into the month of December. Christmas shopping update:

Pampered chef items for me: 5
Old Navy shirts for me: 2
Presents bought: 5
Presents wrapped: 3
Location of Christmas tree: box in closet

No comments: