Saturday, October 22, 2005

A Guest Post from Brandon -- Part 5

NOTE: Remember in the last one where there were mutant spiders everywhere? And at the very end, I said that they had teeth? I was meaning the paper monsters that are about to be in this book.

I thought this would never end. Finally, I got enough water to hold them down, but unfortunately, we ran out of water. They attacked me with their razor sharp teeth. I looked around; I found a fire extinguisher. And then I used it to break open a case of bats. And the bats flew everywhere. I told everyone to "DUCK!!!!" So everyone hit the ground and all the bats were after the paper monsters, tearing their arms off and their legs and their heads. Until the fight was finally over. We had won.

Did I mention that evil jack o'lanterns were attacking right after that?

To be continued . . .

No comments: