Monday, October 15, 2007

Sorry for the Delay

I know, I know . . . I haven't posted in a week. I tried to post a picture of pumpkins the kids decorated this weekend, but my Crackberry Blackberry phone is not syncing to the computer for some strange reason. I'm sure it's another expensive problem with one of our very expensive gadgets.

Like the Volvo. It's now 6 years old, and the extended warranty we bought on it expires in 4,000 miles. Last week, the O2 sensors went out. I don't even know what those do, but it would have cost us over $2000 just to replace the sensors. Fortunately, the warranty covered them, so all we had to pay was the $50 deductible. Last summer, the sunroof started rattling. That too, had to be replaced, otherwise "it would eventually crack." Not a happy prospect to be driving down the road and be showered with broken glass. That would have been over $1000, if not for the extended warranty. Way to go, extended warranty!

I'll try to figure out what's wrong with the Blackberry so I can download those pictures. Hopefully, I can get them posted soon.

No comments: