Thursday, September 29, 2005

Embarrassing Things I Have Done This Week

1. Drove the wrong way in the parking garage.
2. Locked myself out of the nearest door to the parking garage, necessitating a walk around the block to an open door.
3. Couldn't figure out how to use the parking pass at the parking garage; had to ask attendant who looked at me like I was an idiot.
4. Stepped in a hole in sidewalk while wearing heels; attempted to recover gracefully.
5. Programmed my voice mail before I was told to do so by the company computer guru. Again, she looked at me like I was an idiot. However, it was programmed properly, thank you very much.
6. Used a dictaphone for the first time. I've already apologized in advance to my assistant.

I'm sure there's more out there; this is just the stuff I know about.

No comments: