Saturday, August 06, 2005

A Guest Post from Brandon -- Part 2

(For the first part of this story, please see the July post "A Guest Post from Brandon.")

The mutant hole-punchers attacked. The more holes they punch, the more powerful they'll get. I attacked them and held them down and I fed them to a metal-eating mutant eater. There were millions and hundreds of them and I attacked them again and I got my ecno-plasma gun with blow up mutant blow up bullets. And then I had to fight the king hole puncher. He tried to punch my shirt and I fed him to the mutant penguins and puffins. And then we went to lunch because we didn't have lunch the first time because I had to fight the hole punchers. And then someone knocked a stapler into mutant radioactive toxic blow up goo. Oh man!

To be continued . . .

No comments: